Welcome Message

Welcome to My Blog!! Where I tell you anything I want and you have every right to read it but please don't steal it. Unless you really, really want to! :)





Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Baby's Room Before

Of course we are not finished unpacking or packing for that matter.  While choosing a baby room, since we have two to choose from, we chose the small room.  This room was perfectly made for a baby.  It is just the right size!!


This is the before picture.  
I downloaded a picture of what it looked like now but...
I didn't figure you would want to look at all our unpacked boxes. 

I cannot wait!! Hopefully by the time I get home, Shannon will bring all of the left over boxes from the apartment to the house so we can be completely moved in.  I am so ready to have our name off of the apartment!! That would make me so, so, so, happy.  If only I could pick up all of the boxes myself... but I can't. 

Speaking of new house, I will be posting pictures probably whenever I get back from the beach and I have everything unpacked. Of course, when I get back home I will be excited to go to the baby doctor!! :) 
We can't wait to see our little nugget and I know a lot of other people who can't wait to see him/her either. 

Now we have to decide if we are going to still do gender neutral or if we are going to wait to find out boy/girl before we paint and get everything ready.  Decisions, decisions... 

No comments:

Post a Comment