Welcome Message

Welcome to My Blog!! Where I tell you anything I want and you have every right to read it but please don't steal it. Unless you really, really want to! :)





Sunday, April 3, 2011

More Projects!

I am almost finished with my wipe cases so I am going to need something new to do! Since I am so busy with school I do not think I am going to be able to be too creative and come up with new ideas. So... I think I am going to start doing some of the old things that I was doing before.


I made this for Shannon and my parents last year and I had a lot of fun making them! I have some new ideas of how to make these look a little different so I guess I will try that out now! :) I only have a couple more wipe cases before I can start something new!

Now for tomorrow I plan on going on a hunt for a fabric store! :) I can't wait and I hope that I find a great place!

No comments:

Post a Comment