Welcome Message

Welcome to My Blog!! Where I tell you anything I want and you have every right to read it but please don't steal it. Unless you really, really want to! :)





Friday, April 15, 2011

Stormy Friday!!

I have never been very pleased with bad weather and I think it is because I remember very well the first storm that we were in. That would be the first time my mom told us to get in the hallway. Every time after that that I have been in bad weather I have been alone. Nobody wants to be alone during a storm! I literally sit in the bed and stay online like my bed is going to protect me. Kind of wimpy I know but it makes me feel safe! I guess it would help if I did not feel the need to check the weather channel every five minutes to get the new update. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment