Welcome Message

Welcome to My Blog!! Where I tell you anything I want and you have every right to read it but please don't steal it. Unless you really, really want to! :)





Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Tuesday, the first day of my wonderful week!!

The way my classes are set up I take one class a month which makes 5 classes in a semester. Since my month would have ran over onto our wedding day I am taking more than one class at a time starting today! I have stayed up super late tonight printing out my textbooks and doing my assignments for the next week! I did all I could Monday to get myself caught up in my other class so I would not fall behind! I really have a feeling that I have no idea what I have gotten myself into!!

This will be the definition of me for the next month:

Hopefully it goes well though because if it does I will be doubling up on my classes so I can finish sooner! I am excited that I get to start my field experience during this class and will be in the classroom! So exciting!

Since I will be very busy with school I hope I am able to find some time for myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment