Welcome Message

Welcome to My Blog!! Where I tell you anything I want and you have every right to read it but please don't steal it. Unless you really, really want to! :)





Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Cleaning = No Fun!!

Since the holidays are over and all of the gifts have been opened, it looks as if my house has become a place where Santa dropped all of his extra paper.  Not only did he leave his extra paper in the living room, he also left a mess in the kitchen from all of the sweets!  I know I shouldn't blame Santa, but I really felt it was better than blaming myself!
  
I am going to call today Day 1 of "After Christmas Cleaning".  

We all want a clean house for the new year but does it really have to be this horrible?  Okay, I admit I hate cleaning but someone out there has to have a way for me to "have fun" while cleaning.  I have not found this while searching through google but I do have a feeling it is out there.  Let me know if you find it! But for now, I have to get back to the dishwasher... 

No comments:

Post a Comment