Welcome Message

Welcome to My Blog!! Where I tell you anything I want and you have every right to read it but please don't steal it. Unless you really, really want to! :)





Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Late Night Chitter Chatter

I obviously cannot sleep no matter what I try to do! I have gained a major headache in this adventure of attempting sleep and now it has become harder to fall. So... What's happening blogger world?

I have always had this sleep issue and I'm not really sure why or how it started. I always blame it on working night shift for so long but the hubby seems to sleep fine and he worked it longer than me. I can't complain too much, it's not like I have to wake up early or anything.

My days are pretty boring so it's not like I am eager to jump out of the bed in the morning. I do things like...

Go buy cupcakes from Cupcake & Co. :) My new favorite place in town.

Take pictures of myself riding down the road. By the way this is my new hair color! :)

Buy more cupcakes from Cupcake & Co. AND....

Eat my lemonade cupcake! :) yum!

Other than the previous, I sit at home and wait for things like this:

Yes those would be my free samples from Wal-Mart along with my coupons to purchase the products. I am excited to try the two products for me! Woohoo!

I'm going to give this whole sleep thing another try! Talk to you soon!! :) - jess

No comments:

Post a Comment