Welcome Message

Welcome to My Blog!! Where I tell you anything I want and you have every right to read it but please don't steal it. Unless you really, really want to! :)





Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Birthday Celebration!!

Since yesterday was officially my birthday we decided to do a little something since we had really already celebrated my birthday the previous weekend and Monday night.

Yesterday afternoon, the husband and I met in the park and shared cupcakes from my favorite place... Cupcake and Co. I have talked about them before but, if you are near me or if you plan on visiting my area you should definitely check them out!!

Here is the link to their facebook page!

After we shared our cupcakes, we decided to go on the Haunted History of the Shoals Ghost Tour. The tour is given by Debra Johnston Glass and is so much fun! Since we are new to the area it was very interesting for us to learn about the history of our new town. I do have to say that I am extremely excited about exploring these places downtown soon!

To learn more about the Haunted History of the Shoals.... go here!!!


If any of you are interested in ghost and would like to see pictures of the ghost here in The Shoals, you can go to their wordpress site. Click HERE to go to their wordpress site.

I only have a couple of pictures of our afternoon in the park. I decided not to take pictures on the tour although I probably should have. Here are our pictures!


Cupcakes in the park! We had: White Chocolate, Red Velvet, German Chocolate, and Chocolate with Cream Cheese! Yum!!


Seriously... how cute are we in the park??


I absolutely love the fountain in Wilson Park!


This has to be my favorite entrance into the park. So beautiful!


This is our last picture before the tour began. How fun! Of course, we only took this picture to see how our new phones worked in the dark! Such dorks!

I hope you all enjoyed the things I shared from my birthday! We did buy two books from the author who gave the ghost tour! I will let you all know how the books are after I finish them! Hopefully before Halloween!!

No comments:

Post a Comment