Welcome Message

Welcome to My Blog!! Where I tell you anything I want and you have every right to read it but please don't steal it. Unless you really, really want to! :)





Thursday, October 27, 2011

Thursday!!

Well, today is Thursday which means only one thing... Grey's Anatomy and Private Practice come on! OH MY I just cannot wait! by my clock, I have about an hour before they come on so I will start to work on my school work and of course, do this!

Tonight, we had the most wonderful meal. I just wish I could tell you where I found it! Yes, it was a blog but I am not sure whose blog it was. When I find out I will let you know. We had, Chicken Parmesan Wraps. So... so... good!

This is what our wraps looked like:


Egg roll wraps, baby spinach, chicken, marinara sauce, Parmesan cheese and mozzarella cheese. 

We had rice to go along with it but of course it wasn't ready when I decided to take the picture.   

This weekend I get to sit at home and study for my two Praxis test that I have in a couple of weeks.  I am thinking it was not the best decision I have ever made to have them both in one week but, I just really wanted to get it over with! If I could get the certification stress off of my shoulders I would think I would feel so much better! 

School is desperately calling my name.  I have to do lesson plans and finish my Classroom Management Plan so unless you all would like to help me I will have to go finish up! :( 

I am pretty sure I was going to talk about me learning to sew but I haven't uploaded my pictures yet so maybe tomorrow or this weekend I will do that! I need to get it together! 


I am going to find the person who listed this recipe and will give them the credit they deserve! I will edit soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment