Welcome Message

Welcome to My Blog!! Where I tell you anything I want and you have every right to read it but please don't steal it. Unless you really, really want to! :)





Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Happy Birthday to Me!!!

Well, obviously by the title it is my birthday but there are so many other things that I need to cover! I think we can all tell that I have been away for a while and believe me, there is very good reasoning behind this.

1.) In a couple of weeks I will be taking my Praxis exams for Mississippi and Alabama. Obviously the two states need to get together and have the same testing requirements but, of course that would be too easy and a lot cheaper for us poor college students. I am sure, the point of this was to make us spend all of our money and force us into a profession. Regardless, these things have to be done and this is where I am in my life.

2.) School is taking over my life. Besides the papers that I am having to write, working in my groups, observing in the classroom, and actually participating in class, I am still expected to clean house and take care of myself and my husband. It is a lot of work sometimes but I am learning to deal with it.

3.) My mom gave me a sewing machine for my birthday so she came and spent the weekend with me and taught me how to sew. I will talk about that in another post. Yes, I do have pictures and I am excited to show what I learned to do.

4.) Oh, did I mention I have been sick? I have been living off of oatmeal, soup, and sprite for the past month. I just started eating normal meals last week. I lost twenty pounds over the past month so now I plan on getting myself in really good shape. :) That is the plan... we will see how that goes!

5.) Since I am up here away from everyone I know I have had my share of company lately. I have been so excited that my friends and family have come to see me! The spare time that I did have to write I have filled with people that I love!

Although saying that here is my plan...

I plan on trying to write back on my blog again. It is a new year in my life and I have a lot of stuff that I need to get out. Have you ever been so busy that you just didn't know what to do with yourself?? Well, I have gotten myself organized with a wonderful planner that I have and hopefully will find myself so free time to do things that I love to do... like this. Yes, believe it or not I love talking about myself!!

I hope you all enjoy and the next time we meet, maybe there will be a little more color to the page!

No comments:

Post a Comment