8 Things You Didn't Know About Me... Until Now!!
1. My favorite color is pink and I wear it everyday in some form.
2. I am in school at the University of Phoenix to obtain my bachelors degree in Elementary Education. (Okay, some of you may have known that!)
3. I write children's books, although none of them have been published. I do have plans for that soon though! I just bought my book with all of the publishers! :) I will never be Dr. Seuss.
4. I am a painter and my favorite medium is watercolor although I have done a few acrylics. My favorite watercolor painter is Van Gogh and I have recreated many of his works.
5. I sign all of my paintings differently, my acrylics are generally signed Emilie. (Emilie is not a part of any of my name, it was actually my name in French class in high school.)
6. I am terrified of crickets! I have tried to get over this fear, Shannon even brought some home in a bucket to try to help this phobia. I touched one the other day so maybe there has been some progress.
7. I am a Star Wars fanatic and I will watch it over any new show that is on television any day!
8. I was the only female on the golf team in high school. Some say I was great! When I was little I wanted to go to the LPGA...(Too bad I haven't played in a while)
Well, there are 8 things you didn't know about me before!