Welcome Message

Welcome to My Blog!! Where I tell you anything I want and you have every right to read it but please don't steal it. Unless you really, really want to! :)





Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Starting Over!!

Well, I have been so fortunate to delete all of my blog post since 2009 when I first signed up. I was a little disappointed about it for a little bit but, this does give me a chance to start over. I mean, a lot has changed since 2009!!!

Just a little update:


This is what I am making now for all of my mommies to be, Travel Wipe Cases! Unfortunately I have seven friends who are pregnant at the same time! You would think they would make this easy on me but no, they just had to all do it together!

Hopefully I will be finished with all of them soon and will be able to move on to the next project! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment