Welcome Message

Welcome to My Blog!! Where I tell you anything I want and you have every right to read it but please don't steal it. Unless you really, really want to! :)





Wednesday, November 2, 2011

3 Miles on Wednesday

Our three miles today were awesome of course!
Seriously, who heard the sarcasm in that statement???

I am terribly upset that my husband is obviously in better shape than me.
Of course I ran/walked the same three miles but his motivation was seriously way higher than mine.  I think I am going to have to sneak in some day time workouts to get into better shape. 

So next week... I am thinking about expanding and doing more than just walking.  I have no idea what I am going to do but if anyone knows of any workout plans please let me know.  I am on a walk/run cardio plan right now that is for thirty days but I would like to change it up.  Walking or running for an hour is really becoming boring to me.  I think I may need the motivation that my husband has!

Good news is, I only had one bathroom break today and it was a real one.  It was not a bathroom break that was really an excuse to get out of walking for a few seconds. 

That is it for the night.  I have to get back to school work.  I have a huge Classroom Management Plan due Monday and I will be working on it until the time it is due.  

No comments:

Post a Comment