Welcome Message

Welcome to My Blog!! Where I tell you anything I want and you have every right to read it but please don't steal it. Unless you really, really want to! :)





Monday, November 28, 2011

Let it Snow, Let it Snow, Let it Snow!!!

I absolutely love snow!!
I do not care when it comes:
November, December, March, July....
Hey, I am from the South what do you expect?

The snow has started to fall here and I am so thankful!
I cannot wait to lock myself in the house tomorrow with some hot cocoa and clean!
(The cleaning part is not a choice I can eliminate or I would)

Let's be real for a second... I am from the South.
This snow might not even be here in the morning. 
Such a tease!!


Enough about snow... let's talk about where I have been.  As some of you may know we have had numerous deaths in our family recently which means funerals, and visitations.  Oh, while we are at it let's add the two Praxis test that I had (I passed them both, thanks for asking), Thanksgiving holidays with both families, observing in classrooms, papers, and adding an extra class to my load and then you just have a mess.  Who do you people think I am??? Superwoman?


There is however good news!!!!

I have started working on a new project that I hope I can share.  I have not completed it yet so I have no idea how it will turn out.  Plus, I have to find a guinea pig to try it out.  Since I do not have any children, I will have to find one lucky mommy that will try it out for me!  I have a mommy in mind but I haven't talked to her yet! Oh best friend, pull through for me! :)


Let's be real...
It is not like it snows here everyday so I am going to go outside and stick my tongue to the sky like a little kid. 

No comments:

Post a Comment