Welcome Message

Welcome to My Blog!! Where I tell you anything I want and you have every right to read it but please don't steal it. Unless you really, really want to! :)





Thursday, November 3, 2011

Day 3

Day 3 I added another mile to my workout which added up to 4 miles.  Yay!
Well at least we know that I can push myself!

I am very proud of myself as well as my husband for pushing himself.  I have to say we have really worked hard on working out. 

Other than that I do have some other things going on in my life...

Since I am on my blog, I think it is time for me to talk about the things that I believe in. 
Initiative 26

I have been very vocal about whether or not I would vote yes or no if I were able to. 

The thing is...

Initiative 26 is not just about abortion.  Their website said so a couple weeks ago before they deleted their Q&A section.  One of their leaders said that they were against birth control (IUD and the Pill) on television today as well as saying that they were against In-Vitro Fertilization.  It is funny to me that the people who are for this initiative take birth control and some have even had in-vitro fertilization. 

Whether you believe what I say or not, if you were to do your research you would see that this is what they want.  You would also learn that Les Riley is a secessionist who tried to form an independent theocratic republic in South Carolina. 

Oh, and for the record.  I am against abortion but this Initiative is not just about abortion. 

Oh and on another note...

I HAVE A BIG 'OL SURPRISE COMING SOON!!! I CAN'T WAIT TO GET IT OUT! I MAY JUST BURST WITH EXCITEMENT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment