Welcome Message

Welcome to My Blog!! Where I tell you anything I want and you have every right to read it but please don't steal it. Unless you really, really want to! :)





Monday, June 13, 2011

Landlords, Traveling, School... Is it break time yet?

Well, we were cooking supper tonight after the storm and I noticed water coming out from the walls in the living room. Obviously you are wondering why I am cooking supper in the living room. Well, I burned my hand pulling the cornbread out of the oven so I was dismissed. Well, that would be my cue to call the landlord so here he comes! A water hose, towel, bleach, and a mop later our air conditioner is no longer flooding the house! Thank goodness!!

Tomorrow we will be "traveling" the great state of Alabama! This means an early morning and a late night for me since I have another paper for school due next week. Which reminds me, I need to get finished with the paper I have due tonight. WHAT A PROCRASTINATER!!

Anyway, I guess it is time for school work. :( I am sure I will bring back many pictures of myself from our trip tomorrow. I just can't wait I am so excited! I mean seriously I am actually kind of excited. But, more excited for the coffee I get to drink in the morning. I really don't wake up early enough to make myself thing I need it anymore so it will be nice to get to have it in the morning!

Are you bored yet? Good news!! It is break time! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment