Welcome Message

Welcome to My Blog!! Where I tell you anything I want and you have every right to read it but please don't steal it. Unless you really, really want to! :)





Monday, June 6, 2011

Irvin Family Beach Trip 2011

Yesterday my parents and I drove down to Fort Morgan, Alabama where we met my brother, sister-in-law and their 3 kids. It was not that bad of a ride but my dad was sick so that kind of made me not enjoy the ride as much. If you know my dad he is the happy, hyper, fun-loving guy everyone wants to be around so to see him sleep on the way (and of course having to wake him up to take him medicine) made me a little sad. But he was so darn cute!

We kept the music down so we didn't wake him and since mom insisted on listening to oldies I had my iPod working overtime.

HERE IS ONE CHEESY PICTURE OF ME!

My favorite part of every beach trip is the tunnel going through Biloxi.

Stand-still traffic did not make me happy though. :( but we finally arrived!! Bed time came early since we had driven all day.

When morning came I was greeted by a little boy playing hide and seek in my bedroom.

Later tonight I will post some pictures of the condo and tell about our day! It's nap time now!

No comments:

Post a Comment