Welcome Message

Welcome to My Blog!! Where I tell you anything I want and you have every right to read it but please don't steal it. Unless you really, really want to! :)





Sunday, May 29, 2011

IPHONE=DEAD

Well I blogged all week about everyday of the honeymoon. I had recorded pictures and memories on my phone and of course on the last day... The day I was going to post everything my phone completely died. :( Yes this is a very sad day. Thankfully everything I have on my phone (picture wise) I have on my camera. The only thing I am missing is the record of all the things we did.

Shannon let me download this app so I could see if I could pull up my old drafts but no luck! If I get my phone to work again I will be posting my week. If not, maybe I will just write them over while they are still fresh on my mind. I don't ever want to forget our wonderful honeymoon together! :)

On our way home now we left at 3am our time (4am where we were) and we only have 6 hours left. We are trying to miss all of the traffic!

Promise I will be back to blogging in no time! I have much to tell. :)

Oh and if you are trying to call or text me... Sorry I'm not answering!

No comments:

Post a Comment