Welcome Message

Welcome to My Blog!! Where I tell you anything I want and you have every right to read it but please don't steal it. Unless you really, really want to! :)





Tuesday, May 10, 2011

My Future Home

While in the waiting room, I find the bathtub of my dreams! Yes, those words came out of my mouth. Here it is:

This will go great in my bathroom!! Also, while eating lunch at The Java Cafe in Aberdeen, MS I found the sink that I just have to have. Yes, I went to the bathroom to take a picture of their sink.

While I'm finding new bathroom accessories I decided to go furniture shopping and this is what I found!!

I also want half of my house underground. I think it will be just fine if it looks like this!

Of course with a room located in the center so that I can escape tornados! I think I would feel a lot safer if I had this!

Of course I will not have this house for a while but a girl can dream right?

No comments:

Post a Comment