Welcome Message

Welcome to My Blog!! Where I tell you anything I want and you have every right to read it but please don't steal it. Unless you really, really want to! :)





Monday, May 9, 2011

Confessions of a Non-Domestic Goddess

So... I have been working on my cooking since I am not that good at it. Shannon has decided that I need to cook every night this week so that I can get used to it. Me and Anna went to my grandma's house today and she taught us to cook homemade cornbread and showed us how to fix just about everything else in the kitchen. When I got home I decided to use some of the food that she sent home with me and cook some chicken to go along with the vegetables.

LET'S JUST SAY I FAILED... MAJORLY!!!
Shannon ate every bit of his and told me that it was wonderful!! I love that he loves me enough to eat my burnt food!

I am now looking for a new recipe to try for tomorrow night! Hopefully this one will work out a little better than the one I tried tonight! Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment