Welcome Message

Welcome to My Blog!! Where I tell you anything I want and you have every right to read it but please don't steal it. Unless you really, really want to! :)





Monday, May 9, 2011

Saturday May 7, 2011

This...
is my best friend!!

I fell in love with this hat so I made her wear it. She was very Royal Weddingish!!
And of course I had my sprite and crackers... if only I could have had one day this week that I was not nauseous.

And our mom's finally meet, how fitting the day before mother's day!

My grandparents, Shannon's Mom, My Mom and ME

Me and Shannon's Family

Me and My Twinkie!

Me and My Bridesmaids!!

I think it is safe to say that I had a wonderful bridesmaid luncheon Saturday! Me and The Best Friend went for a massage, shopping, and The Olive Garden afterwards and had a blast! I felt like an old lady driving an hour and a half back home by myself at 10:30, I think we know who hasn't been out lately!! Not much longer now until we say, "I Do!"

No comments:

Post a Comment