Welcome Message

Welcome to My Blog!! Where I tell you anything I want and you have every right to read it but please don't steal it. Unless you really, really want to! :)





Monday, May 9, 2011

Late Night Blogging Gone Wrong - I forgot to submit!! Oops!

Thought I would share this while I still cannot fall asleep! As you know I printed out my own wedding invitations and although I sometimes wish I had not I will always remember spending this time with my mom.

The printer was acting up and would only let you put one piece of paper in at a time. Other than that, every time it would print one page it would have to wait for at least five minutes before it would print another page.

I am going to go on the record and say that the gender of my printer is... Female!

Obviously there is a cleanliness issue that she just has to solve right away before she can complete the original task at hand.

But then it gets worse!! She is going through Menopause!!

The lady is having a hot flash for goodness sake! Give her some breathing room!

Memories are made in a second so make sure you make the best of every second you have!

Night y'all! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment