Welcome Message

Welcome to My Blog!! Where I tell you anything I want and you have every right to read it but please don't steal it. Unless you really, really want to! :)





Monday, April 4, 2011

Fabric, Fabric, Fabric!!!

So, earlier today I mentioned that I found a great fabric store! I was actually going to the fabric store to get fabric for my Travel Baby Wipe Cases but, of course I got a little distracted and decided to make a quilt. This is the fabric that I decided to get for the new blanket that I am making. We plan on using it for football games this fall but I am sure that it will get used at home as well. You cannot see by this picture but the opposite side is grey.


I will post a finished product hopefully by the end of the week.

For anyone who may be looking for a fabric store around the Starkville area, I will give you a link to the place that I found. Lynda, the owner, was so nice and I would recommend going in any time. For anyone who wants to learn to sew or crochet she teaches lessons as well. On their website there is information about the classes.

I cannot get the link to link to this post so the web address is:
www.callingallfabriholics.com

Hope you enjoy and check back for my finished product!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment