Welcome Message

Welcome to My Blog!! Where I tell you anything I want and you have every right to read it but please don't steal it. Unless you really, really want to! :)





Saturday, April 23, 2011

Recap of The Past Two Week

Well, like I mentioned last night I have been absent for the past two weeks due to an abundance of school work! Since I have not posted in a while I will just do an overview of what all I have been up to!

Last week, Shannon's nephew had his senior night for baseball. I tried to take as many pictures as possible until my camera decided to run out of batteries. :( Nobody likes it when that happens! Here are just a few pictures that I was able to take before the batteries died...

Dustin up to bat... SWING...

Running into home plate!

Here we are in deep concentration...

Dustin with his Uncle Shannon!

Then we have the whole family! :)

They played two games that night and I know they won the first one, I am not sure about the second one! :( Maybe they won that one too!

Then I had a baby shower on Saturday for Crosby and little Anna Ryan! Of course I made her a wipe case and a blanket! I made the wipe case just like I did the first one that I made, same fabric and all and I made the blanket just like the MSU one that I made a couple weeks ago, except it is smaller.

This is the only picture I have of anything dealing with the shower, I forgot to take my camera... :( I have really been falling behind! Then of course on that Sunday I had my shower and from then on I have been at home working on all of my wonderful school work!

Thank goodness for Tuesday when I drop down to one class! I will be oh so happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment