Welcome Message

Welcome to My Blog!! Where I tell you anything I want and you have every right to read it but please don't steal it. Unless you really, really want to! :)





Saturday, April 9, 2011

Super Bulldog Weekend!!

So, last year I got to stay at home and sleep and get ready for work during the Saturday activities for Super Bulldog Weekend but this year I was able to attend! We had so much fun!

First we went and tried some bar-b-que and then headed off to the baseball game against Florida. Thankfully they won yesterday because I am pretty sure Shannon and I just graced them with our baseball curse. (If you haven't heard about our baseball curse yet it is very interesting last year we went to a Braves game on May 15 which before that the Braves were winning. That day they started their 12 game losing streak... I might have exaggerated a bit there but I think you get it) Anyway... we had a great time today although it was so hot! I am so burnt! We had to leave the football game early because we were sitting there baking in the sun! We resorted to dippin'dots and a tent! Then we walked over to get our seats for the football game! We were not interested in sitting in the sun anymore or on bleacher style seats so we went higher in the stands and got seats with a back and we were in the shade! Thankfully!

Here we are in our comfy, shaded seats!!

The View Wasn't That Bad

But they did look like little ants...

I thought that it was so hilarious to see two blue golf carts that had Ole Miss stickers all over the side and the man and woman who were in both of the golf carts were wearing maroon. There is only one thing to say about these people... Traders! I found this on the internet and it reminded me of them!


That pretty much sums up my day except this nasty sunburn that I have!!


Have a great day tomorrow and don't forget your sunscreen!! The sun is out to get us!

Go Dawgs!!

No comments:

Post a Comment