Welcome Message

Welcome to My Blog!! Where I tell you anything I want and you have every right to read it but please don't steal it. Unless you really, really want to! :)





Thursday, April 7, 2011

Finished BLANKET

I talked Monday about getting my fabric from Fabriholics to start my blanket. Well, I started the blanket Monday night and finished it Monday night. I just could not put it down!! I am officially addicted! So, by saying that I am very much delayed on this blog post! I just keep putting it off!
I decided to go with a blanket for us to take to football games this fall so it was larger than I had first wanted. At first, I was just going to make a baby blanket. Here are pictures of the finished project!

This is laid out on the floor in the living room. I guess I could have straightened it out a little bit!

This is a view of the opposite side!

No comments:

Post a Comment