Welcome Message

Welcome to My Blog!! Where I tell you anything I want and you have every right to read it but please don't steal it. Unless you really, really want to! :)





Sunday, April 10, 2011

Getting to know YOU......


*to play..just copy the questions..answer them..then go to www.mannland5.com and link on up*

the ?s

1. do you weigh yourself?
Occasionally, but only whenever I get curious. The scale stays the same so I see no real point!

2. what's the nastiest thing you've ever eaten?
Sauerkraut… the most disgusting thing by far!

3. snail mail or email?
I like e-mail because it is a quick way to get things from friends and family but I get real excited whenever I go to the mail box and I have something! I am getting back wedding replies right now and I am pretty pumped every time I see a little envelope in there!

4. do you have any irrational fears...what are they?
I have a fear of getting shot and I have a dream about it all of the time.

5. do you play an instrument?
I play the piano and saxophone. I am better at the sax than I am on the piano but I did learn to play the piano first. I think if you can read piano music you can read any other sheet music.

6. would you rather be bitten by a snake or attacked by a bear?
Well this is just awful! I guess I would take being bitten by a snake because you could live from that!

7. do you ever go braless in public?
Well No! Why would I want to do that?

8. today i am thankful for........................?
My friends and family! They are always there for me and help me through everything!

No comments:

Post a Comment