Welcome Message

Welcome to My Blog!! Where I tell you anything I want and you have every right to read it but please don't steal it. Unless you really, really want to! :)





Monday, April 25, 2011

Happy Late Easter!

Yesterday was Easter so I was not able to get online because I was very busy with family! Working with 3 hours of sleep especially on a holiday is pretty hard! Luckily I made it through the whole day with naps in the car! First thing Easter morning I went for breakfast with my church family and then we had our Easter Service! I do have to say Easter is my favorite holiday! We do not normally have a lot of younger children in our church and when holidays come around it is filled with grandchildren! It is such a blessing to have your whole family with you on holidays. At lunch Shannon and I went to his parents where we ate and spent time with family. Since Shannon and I were already dressed up we decided to get some pictures taken by Anna. I uploaded the pictures that were on my camera earlier today so I thought I would share some of them!

Of course, I had to leave some off because I am not the most photogenic person.

Me and Shannon!!






Well I hope everyone had a great Easter! We sure had a great time spending our last holiday as an unmarried couple together! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment